I MISSED
IT. I am so disappointed. I had the opportunity this past Saturday to go to an
Oriole’s game if I helped a friend and her significant other move into their
new house. Like a true fan, I will do almost anything for free tickets. Oh, did
I mention the offer included dinner and drinks as well? Life got in the way AND
I MISSED IT.
The
memories I have that take place at Camden Yards are amazing. When my older
sister turned 12 we took her to a game. We all got on the big screen and it was
BEAUTIFUL. It’s also the place where I realized I probably am adopted in some
way shape or form. I went to a game with my cousins (who are supposedly related
to me by blood) and they did not care at all. They wanted to talk about video
games. They are my age. We went when I was 17. They wanted to talk about video
games. AND MY AUNT WAS ENCOURAGING IT! No. We are at a baseball game. Pay
attention to what’s going on right in front of you!
I’ve gone
quite a bit throughout my life but I had never been to a home opener. This was
the chance! Free food, drinks, and a baseball game just to help someone move
into a house. I wanted to be there so bad! Life. Sometimes you can’t win.
I heard it
was great. They had beautiful weather to enjoy an Orioles win. I had beautiful
weather to wish I could have been outside in it. They had a fantastic time and
their house is great.
It’s been a couple days and I’m
still jealous.
No comments:
Post a Comment